Brush & Christmas Tree Recycling
Due to the budgetary constraints placed upon Springfield Township we can no longer provide brush or leaf pick-up service to our residents. Hamilton County residents may drop off their yard waste at no cost at three drop-off locations beginning in late March. The drop-off locations are for any resident of Hamilton County, Ohio. For details, continue reading about yard waste.
Christmas Tree Recycling
A number of services are available to dispose of live Christmas trees. On Saturdays, January 3 and 10, 2015, from noon to 3 p.m., Hamilton County residents can drop off their Christmas tree, holiday greenery, and other yard trimmings at one of the following locations for free with proof of county residency (such as a utility bill or driver’s license). The trees will be recycled.
- Bzak Landscaping, 3295 Turpin Lane (off State Route 32), Anderson Township
- Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Road, Green Township
- Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, 3800 Struble Road, Colerain Township
- Remove all ornaments, tinsel, tree bags, etc.
- Landscapers and commercial establishments are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- Hamilton County residents only.
If you have trash collection by Republic, you may call 771-4200 to arrange for a large item pick up. Cost is $10.
Call your garbage collector for senior discount rates on regular service.