Senior & Community Art Center Room Rentals
With the ability to accommodate up to 125 guests, the Senior and Community Arts Center is a perfect place to hold an event. The Senior and Community Arts Center is conveniently located off Winton Road, behind the Administration Complex at 9158 Winton Road. Parking is free and the building is handicap accessible. There are five unique rooms the public can rent for small-scale events such as birthday parties (adult birthday parties only), church services, sports banquets, baby and wedding showers, and retirement parties. It is also a great place to have corporate seminars and civic meetings.
Looking for something larger? The Grove Banquet Hall accommodates larger and more formal gatherings.
To schedule a walk-through or to check availability, please call Thom Schneider at 522-1154, or email your request to email@example.com.
Rental Rates effective 1/1/13
Room "A" – upper level in the northeastern portion of Senior and Community Arts Center
- Accommodates 72 people in a theater-style setting
- 4 Hour Rental $195; $22 per half-hour after minimum rental
Room "B" With Attached Lounge – lower level in the north portion of Senior & Community Arts Center
- Accommodates 70 people (card tables)
- 4 Hour Rental $240; $25 per half-hour after minimum rental
Room "C" with Kitchen Access – lower level in the south portion of Senior & Community Community Center
- Accommodates 126 people
- Kitchen Access for Food Prep; Use of Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave & Ice Maker (No Oven)
- 4 Hour Rental $275; $28 per half-hour after minimum rental
Arts Room – upper level
- Accommodates 40 people
- 4 Hour Rental $125; $12.50 per half-hour after minimum rental
Conference Room – upper level
- holds 10 people at a conference table
- 4 Hour Rental $30; $4 per half-hour after minimum rental
*All rates are subject to change without notice.