Yard Waste: Due to the budgetary constraints placed upon Springfield Township we can no longer provide brush pick-up service to our residents. Hamilton County residents may drop off their yardwaste at no cost at 3 drop-off locations beginning in late March. The drop-off locations are for any resident of Hamilton County, Ohio. For details, please visit http://www.springfieldtwp.org/yardwaste.cfm
Christmas Tree Removal: A number of services are available to dispose of live Christmas Trees. Springfield Township no longer provides curb-side pick up.
On Saturdays January 5 and 12, from noon to 3 p.m., Hamilton County residents can drop off their Christmas tree, holiday greenery and other yard trimmings at one of the following locations for free with proof of county residency (such as a utility bill or driver’s license). The trees will be recycled.
- Bzak Landscaping, 3295 Turpin Ln. (off State Route 32), Anderson Township
- Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Rd., Green Township
- Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, 3800 Struble Rd., Colerain Township
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when dropping off your Christmas tree:
- Remove all ornaments, tinsel, tree bags, etc.
- Landscapers and commercial establishments are NOT eligible to participate in this program.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- Hamilton County residents only.
• If you have Rumpke service, Rumpke will pick up a Christmas tree under 5' for free within the first two weeks of January. (Cut the tree in half if it is over five feet.) After the second week of January, the pick-up may be subject to an additional charge. *Trees are treated as solid waste and are not recycled under these terms. For more information call 851-0122.
• If you have CSI Service, you may call 771-4200 to arrange for a "large item pick up". Cost: $10
• If you have Forest Green Service, you may call 851-9036 to arrange for a "large item pick up". Cost: Free
*Call your garbage collector for senior discount rates on regular service.