SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP PARK RULES
Parks open at sunrise and close at dark. Persons are welcome to use the parks during those hours.
No dumping or littering on park property.
Vandalism will not be tolerated and will be punishable to the furthest extent of the law.
Noise from car stereos or any other type of amplification system must be maintained in accordance with the Springfield Township Noise Resolution.
Vehicles must remain in designated parking areas unless special permission is granted.
Pets must remain on a leash and under the control of their owners.
Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets.
Open fires are restricted to picnic area grills. Fires must be extinguished prior to user leaving the picnic area.
Cutting timber or removing any natural materials (including rocks, vegetation, and animal-made habitats) is prohibited except by permission of the Township Administrator or Trustees.
The following activities, devices and use of devices are prohibited on park property:
- No roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards or bicycles are allowed on tennis courts.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No glass containers are allowed on park property.
- No use and/or possession of fireworks of any sort.
- No golf activities allowed on park property.
- No removal or relocation of athletic equipment and/or portable restrooms.