Hamilton County Yard Waste Recycle Drop Off
Additional Information may be found at http://www.hamiltoncountyrecycles.org
2013 Yardwaste Drop-Off Sites open March 23
• FREE to Hamilton County residents only.
• Bring proof of residency, such as a driver’s license or utility bill.
• Landscapers and commercial establishments are NOT eligible to participate in this program.
Dates and Hours
March 23 –November 24, 2013
Saturdays and Sundays
11:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
January 4 and January 11, 2014
Rumpke Sanitary Landfill
3800 Struble Rd. (and Colerain Ave.)
Yardwaste Drop-Off Site Rules
• Landscapers and commercial establishments are NOT eligible to participate in this program!
• No large trailers or trucks larger than pickups.
• Cut brush and tree branches into lengths of 4 feet or less—branches must not exceed 1 foot in diameter.
• Bundle brush and tree branches—bundles must not be heavier than 50 pounds.
• Bring yardwaste to the locations in containers or bags—brown paper bags preferred.
• Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
• No pallets, boards, nails, fence or wire accepted.
• Hamilton County residents only.
• All children must stay inside vehicles.
For more information, call the Yardwaste Hotline at 946-7755 or visit HamiltonCountyRecycles.org.
Information provided by: Hamilton County Environmental Services | 250 William Howard Taft Road | Cincinnati | OH | 45219