Springfield Township Park Rules
- Parks open at sunrise and close at dark. Persons are welcome to use the parks during those hours.
- No dumping or littering on park property.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated and will be punishable to the furthest extent of the law.
- Noise from car stereos or any other type of amplification system must be maintained in accordance with the Springfield Township Noise Resolution.
- Vehicles must remain in designated parking areas unless special permission is granted.
- Pets must remain on a leash and under the control of their owners.
- Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Open fires are restricted to picnic area grills. Fires must be extinguished prior to user leaving the picnic area.
- Cutting timber or removing any natural materials (including rocks, vegetation, and animal-made habitats) is prohibited except by permission of the township administrator or trustees.
- No roller skates, in-line skates, skateboards, or bicycles are allowed on tennis courts.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No glass containers are allowed on park property.
- No use and/or possession of fireworks of any sort.
- No golf activities allowed on park property.
- No removal or relocation of athletic equipment and/or portable restrooms.