Business Matters Program
The Business Matters! program is a resource available to all Springfield Township businesses. Click the image above to explore the support offered. For more information or to schedule an appointment to learn more, call Kathleen Kennedy at (513) 522-1410.
Springfield Township recognizes how important our businesses are to the community. It’s with this understanding that the Business Matters! program was initiated. Simply put, Business Matters! focuses on how we can assist businesses in their economic success in Springfield Township.
Being a member of the Springfield Township Business Matters! program has many benefits, including free services from our township departments to assist business in areas such as safety and security, emergency management, infrastructure project consulting, and employee enrichment. By collecting information regarding the economic forecast of a particular local business, we are able to refer local, county, and regional programs to help see those business plans through.
Local businesses are at the heart of our economy, and we are here to assist in any way possible. With the Business Matters! program, Springfield Township intends to demonstrate immediate results by addressing any urgent needs and offering strong lines of communication between the township and business.
We look forward to working with your business and continuing to grow together in Springfield Township.
BUSINESS MATTERS! Program Resources
- Business Improvement Grants
- Residential Incentive Grants
- Liaison for County Services for Business Expansion
- Safety Consulting
- After Hours Business Checks
- Fire Inspections
- Disaster Clean-Up Assistance
- KNOX BOX program
- Infrastructure Consulting
- Public Utilities Liaison
- Communications and Marketing Support for Significant Business Accomplishments or Projects
- Sponsorship and/or Volunteer Coordination
- CPR, Fire Extinguisher, Active Shooter Trainings
- Summer Camps (summer daycare options for employees)
- Business Retreats