- Township Services
- Economic Development
- Community Reinvestment Area
- CRA Residential Projects
CRA Residential Projects
The Springfield Township CRA I offers tax exemption on either residential remodeling or new construction projects. Qualifying properties may receive a ninety percent (90%) exemption for fifteen (15) years for construction of new single-family homes or ninety (90%) exemption for a period of fifteen (15) years for existing residential properties upon which the cost of remodeling is at least $25,000.
CRA I Boundary Maps
Map E2 (Springfield Township CRA1 Boundary)
MAP E3 (Current Zoning in CRA1 Boundary)
Map E4 (Boundaries for Major Industry)
Map E5 (Boundaries by School District)
Map E6 (Available Land For Development in CRA1)
- Property owner contacts the Alloy Development Corporation (formerly Hamilton County Development Corporation) to discuss the program. Please contact Ashley Keith, Economic Development Specialist 513-631-8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to construction, property owner submits and receives zoning approval. Please contact the Springfield Township Planning and Zoning Department to ensure project meets all requirements at (513)522-1410.
- Prior to construction, property owner submits and receives an approved Building Permit from the Hamilton County Building Department. Please contact the Hamilton County Building Department at (513) 946-4550.
- After construction is complete, the property owner submits the residential application to Alloy Development Corp. The application fee for residential application is $250. *You must document at least $25,000 in costs for the improvement of existing residential dwellings to qualify for the abatement.
To discuss the CRA Program or potential project, please contact Kathleen Kennedy, Director of Administrative Services at (513)728-4278 or email@example.com