Who do I call to report flooding?

If you experience a flood and believe that it is related to storm water or sewer issues, please use this as a guide on who to call:

(To address leaky basements, cracks in the foundation of your home and water run-off issues, please contact a professional service.)


On a county road, call the Hamilton County Engineers Office at (513) 946-8900 during regular operating hours or, outside of regular business hours, call the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department at (513) 825-2280 

On a Township road, call the Springfield Township Public Works Department at  - (513) 522-4004


Metropolitan Sewer District (513)352-4900

Show All Answers

1. What Do You Do If You Spot A Coyote in Your Neighborhood.
2. Who do I call to report flooding?